2. Lay out as many of the enclosed adhesive sheets as you need on the back of the puzzle. Try to cover the entire puzzle. The sheets can overlap as much as 1/2 an inch but should not extend beyond the outside edges of the puzzle.
3. Peel off the adhesive liner on each sheet, one by one, and press these onto the back of the puzzle. Be sure to firmly press every part of the sheet.
4. For best results, go over the entire surface of the puzzle with a rolling pin in order to ensure optimal bonding of the adhesive sheets to the puzzle.
5. Hang your puzzle using the supplied adhesive hangers. For a vertical puzzle, use one centered hanger and for a horizontal puzzle, use two equally spaced adhesive hangers.Includes:
- 2 adhesive hangers
- 8 sticky sheets - 7 in x 10